The Little Red Store
The Little Red Store is the oldest commercial structure in the City of Wauwatosa. It was built in 1854 to be used as a Blacksmith shop but ended up being a dwelling first. Soon after, it became Wauwatosa's Railroad Depot, Ticket Office and Express Office. It was one of the few buildings that survived the Village fire of 1895 and now serves as the City's Visitors Center.